I want to thank Ttoria for tagging me! This is really fun. I haven't done this in a long time. So for those people I've tagged, I hope you'll do this too. Just follow these rules! Have fun!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
Questions givien by Ttoria
Where in the world do you live?
I live in the Philippines.
When and why did you start book blogging?
I started blogging last May 2011. I was quite amazed by the people who blogs about books so I decided to try it. I realized how hard it is and committed those book bloggers must be to make their blogs that good.
Who is your favourite author?
I have so many favorite authors. It's hard to choose but I'll name a few. I love Mary Ting, Nalini Singh, Julie Garwood, Judith McNaught, Amy Plum and many more. It's really hard to pick just one author because they're all different from each other.
What was the novel that first ignited your love of reading?
The very first novel I've ever read was C.S. Adler's "Magic of the Glits". I was pretty young then. I think I was only 9 or 10 when I read it after that I've been a book lover.
If you had to choose one genre to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is a question that I'm really having a hard time to answer. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes and I'm just thinking on what to answer but my mind just can't see myself sticking to one genre to read for the rest of my life. It's like being sentenced to prison for the rest of my life which scares the hell out of me. So, I'm not gonna choose one! Hahaha.. I just can't.
What book or series would you love to be made into a movie adaptation?
There's a lot of books/series I would like to see on the big screen. The first that comes into my mind is Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter Series which I think deserves to be seen on the big screen. I also thought Amy Plum's "Revenants Series" would be really good. And lastly, I think Mary Ting's "Crossroads Saga" would be nice too.
Who is your ultimate fictional crush and why?
Awwww.. do I have to choose just one?? I love the Archangel Raphael from the Guild Hunter Series. Yup! I want the great Archangel! If he's real I'll probably stalk him.
If you had the option of taking two random books by unknown authors or one of your favourite books, to a deserted island; which would you choose?
This is hard. I don't know what you meant by unknown authors but I'll just give you my favorites. I'll probably bring "Fifty Shades of Grey" by E.L. James and the Guild Hunter Series books by Nalini Singh.
What was the last book you read that almost, or did, cause tears?
Amy Plum's "Die For Me" . I actually send Amy a message and I told her how much her book affected me, that the way she wrote about the feelings of grief is so real to me. I was so happy when she replied back. I was actually ecstatic.
Has there been a novel so bad you've struggled to, or been unable to, finish it?
There are a couple of books but I don't really want to write it here. It's just that as much as I could I don't want to do a review on books I didn't enjoy.
- Where are you from?
- What is the first ever book you've ever read?
- What is your favorite past time besides reading and blogging?
- What is your most difficult read?
- What is that one book you can never forget and why?
- What is the last book that has made you cry? Like really cry with rolls of tissues wasted.
- What is the hardest part in book blogging?
- One book that you wished you've never ever read?
- If you're going to hell, who would you take with you?
- If you're going to heaven, who would you take with you?
- If you have the power to make one character inside a book real for one day, who would it be and why?
What's Beyond Forks?