Hi my loves! I'm here again with another blog tour! This time, I'm reviewing a book entitled Embrace by Cherie Colyer. This blog tour was organized by YA Bound Tours. And now let's see what this book is all about.
How far would you go to save the people you love?
Madison is familiar enough with change, and she hates everything about it. Change took her long-term boyfriend away from her. It caused one of her friends to suddenly hate her. It’s responsible for the death of a local along with a host of other mysterious happenings. But when Madison meets a hot new guy, she thinks her luck is about to improve.
Madison is instantly drawn to the handsome and intriguing Isaac Addington. She quickly realizes he’s a guy harboring a secret, but she’s willing to risk the unknown to be with him.
Her world really spins out of control, however, when her best friend becomes delusional, seeing things that aren’t there and desperately trying to escape their evil. When the doctors can’t find the answers, Madison seeks her own.
Nothing can prepare her for what she is about to discover.
Dangerous, intoxicating, and darkly romantic, Embrace is a thriller that will leave you spellbound.
Embrace by Cherie Colyer is an enjoyable YA read. It's full of mystery, sweetness and magic that would surely make the readers turn the pages as fast as they could.
What I liked:
- I liked the plot of this story. It's quite unique and very easy to read. The twists and turns are fun and simply amazing.
- The way it is edited is nice. I hardly see any typos which is good.
- The characters are nice too. They're very fun to read and really nice to get to know.
- Isaac! You just have to love the mystery boy!
- The chemistry of Madison and Isaac is quite nice. Although, you may see on the list below that I didn't like that instant love that they had at first. It's too sudden for me. But at the end, I did like them together!
- The pacing is also nice. The flow of the story is somewhat natural.
- The dialogue flow is good too. It has this nice way of affecting you. I think the author has a nice way of making the conversations and interactions of the characters feel natural and not forced.
What I didn't liked:
- The instant love between the two main characters bothered me. It seems that they didn't have this time to get to know each other and build the right kind of romance. I do like the characters but I think it would have been nicer and a lot more believable if the they had the time to let the romance blossom in the right pace.
Overall, Embrace by Cherie Colyer is a nice and satisfying read that would be enjoyed by readers who love their YA Romance completely blended with mystery, action and lots of sweetness!
About the Author:
A little about myself:
I write young adult and middle grade novels. I love finding new stories that keep me up late reading. While my favorite genre is fantasy, if the book is beautifully written with characters that come alive I’m all over it.
My debut novel EMBRACE is now available from Omnific Publishing.
Where to Buy: